martedì 25 settembre 2012

"Heart on Fire" - Jonathan Clay


I'm falling inI'm falling downI wanna begin but I don't know howTo let you know how I'm feelingI'm high on hope, i'm winning
And I won't let you goNow you knowI've been crazy for you all this timeI've kept it closeAlways hoping
With a heart on fireA heart on fireWith a heart on fireA heart on fire
Hand in handSparkling eyesThe days are brightAnd so are the nightsCause when i'm with you I'm grinningOnce i was screwed now i'm winning
 No I won't let you goNow you knowI've been crazy for you all this timeI've kept it closeAlways hoping
With a heart on fireA heart on fireWith a heart on fireA heart on fire
Let me walk through life with youEverybody dreams of having what we doLike a growling thunderYou pull me out from under
No I won't let you goNow you knowI've been crazy for you all this timeI've kept it closeAlways hoping
With a heart on fireA heart on fireWith a heart on fireA heart on fireA heart on fire



Immagini tratte dal film LOL, con Miley Cyrus e Douglas Booth.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento